OSCIL will be holding a VIRTUAL Lunch and Learn Workshop via Zoom on Wednesday, November 18th starting at 12 noon.
Join us this month for a Hearing Loss Seminar presented by Denise Corson of ATEL and Melissa Rosenberg of OSCIL.
Do you have a friend, family member, neighbor, employee or colleague with hearing loss – then this workshop is for you! Topics discussed will include:
• Facts, Myths and Misunderstanding About Hearing Loss.
• Learn About the Latest Technology for Individuals with Hearing Loss
• Hearing Aids and Cochlear Implants
• Assistive Listening Devices
• Loop Systems
• Amplification and Captioning- TV, Movies, Plays, CART, Telephones, Smartphones
• Alerting Devices for Home
• Telephone and Relay Services
• Advocacy and The Laws That Protect You
· Local resources and organizations
Here is the Zoom Info needed to join the meeting on Wednesday Nov. 18 at Noon:
Meeting ID: 897 862 1429
To join by phone: +1-646-558-8656
There is no preregistration.
As part of OSCIL’s mission to provide outreach, education and opportunities for peer support, OSCIL offers these workshops highlighting various solutions that can increase access in your home and community.
A Sign Language Interpreter and real time captioning have been secured. Contact us at least one week in advance if you need additional accommodations.
For more information, contact our offices by phone at 738-1013 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.