Program Administrative Liaison
Job Description: Provide program and administrative support for the Home Access Program, including up-to-date organization of all program files, data entry, monthly program reporting (State and Federal), working with contractors and overseeing individual consumer home modification progress coordination.
Receive home modification project requests from IL Staff
Create appropriate paperwork
Send and receive paperwork pertaining to the project.
Follow up with contractors, IL staff and consumers as needed in a timely manner to ensure projects are completed.
Track all projects and spending of the grants to ensure grants are on budget.
Create program purchase orders
Assist Home Access Program Manager with reports, monthly and/or quarterly as needed.
• Complete billing packets for Fee for Service and CNOM programs
• Submit billing packets to fiscal monthly and/or as needed
• Communicate with doctors' office to get necessary documentation needed for billing .
• Keep all consumer contact notes current
• Keep all spreadsheets and all data collection systems current
• Maintain order of consumer files throughout duration of home modification process
• Other duties as indicated by the Program Manager
• Final Review files and add to storage.
• Construction experience/knowledge preferable.
• Associate degree in human services or Certificate in Executive/Administrative Assistant Program.
• Possess strong organizational skills, be able to set priorities for task accomplishment, and can work independently.
• Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft 365 Office software.
• Possess good written and communication skills as demonstrated by previous work experience to accurately convey program information including policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Knowledge of disability related issues either through previous work experience or personal experience is preferable.
Hours: 35 hours per week.
Performance Evaluation and Probationary Period: All new employees will be subject to a probationary period of six months. The supervisor shall perform bi-monthly written performance evaluations during the probationary period, with a performance evaluation being performed annually thereafter.
To apply: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.